High-quality Agricultural Rubber Tracks
TFI brings you the finest range of rubber tracks made for Australian conditions, built for Friction Drive Agricultural tractors. Known for their durability and superior performance, the specialized rubber tracks can be used for tractors for farms or anything related to the field of agriculture. If you are looking for quality rubber tracks for agricultural tractors, you have come to the right place. Check out our collection to discover some of the best tracks to optimize the performance of your application.
Leading Supplier Of Agricultural Rubber Tracks
We are aware of the operating environments and understand the importance of equipping your agricultural vehicles with the right rubber tracks. We take immense pride in supplying rubber tracks that enhance the performance of your tractor and improve efficiency.
Some of the world-class features of our tracks are:
- Highly tested and vulcanized rubber tracks that withstand heavy usage and intense climatic conditions.
- Designed tracks that have wide and deep tread lugs to prevent any work time skidding
- A maintained 41 carcass thickness and a 4-ply structure that ensure a comfortable ride for the operator at any point of time.
- On average, we have between 18-30% more tread surface area on our track per metre than other competitor brands
- Usage of 5.1 mm high tensile main cables to prevent continuous stretching of the track. This is to reduce power loss and fuel usage.
- High flotation capacity to allow machines to work in wet weather conditions in the soil.
All these features paired with our excellent warranty services that extend up to 4 years, makes TFI just the place to pick up your replacement tracks.
The products we have at TFI provide ag rubber tracks for the following machines:
- AGCO Challenger MT700 and MT800 model tractors
- John Deere 8000T, 9000T, 8RT and 9RT model tractors
Quality Rubber Tracks At Affordable Prices
All our rubber tracks for farm tractors are competitively priced and you can be sure of receiving top-quality rubber tracks. To find out more about our costs and our products, do not hesitate to get in touch with us at TFI. You can give us a call on 1300 916 556 or email us at [email protected]
Exclusive Tread Lug pattern
Exclusively engineered tread lug pattern is structurally remarkable in comparison with Normal AG track. It provides resistance to cutting & tearing through low level of stress and vibration.
The tread, specialised in low and high velocity of driving on diverse conditions of loads, cuts down more than 15% level of vibration. The track enhances comfort in driving and extends the life span of machine compared to Normal AG track.
Reinforces tread lugs and carcass
Trexell guarantees a long life span of machines with its best grade in height of tread lug and thickness among other replacement tracks in the market.
Resistance to abrasion & wear
Trexell is equipped with unique form of tread, increasing contact area compared to Normal AG track. It also contains 15% higher abrasion performance by the exclusively researched compound technique.
WHEEL REMANUFACTURING SERVICE:
Want to significantly reduce the cost of replacing mid-rollers?
Contact TFI to make arrangements to have your worn mid-rollers sent in to be reconditioned with high performance polyurethane.
Once the wheels are received, they will be stripped of all the old rubber compound and the rims will be cleaned and prepared for the retreading process.
The cleaned wheels will then be retreaded with high performance polyurethane and shipped back for installation.
- No Bond Failures Guaranteed – Proprietary bonding technology that resists heat and shear force to prevent debonding
- Longest Wear-life – Polyurethane compound engineered to generate less heat, reduce chunking, and provide the highest cut & tear resistance
- Resist the Elements – Unlike rubber, OUR polyurethane is resistant to Oils, UV, Weak Acids, Diesel Fuel, Moisture and more
- Extend Rubber Track Life – Lower operating temperatures reduce rubber track deterioration. Tough polyurethane will not capture debris and score the track.
|CAT Challenger||35/45/65||PU Midroller Challenger 35/45/55 (Narrow)|
|CAT Challenger||65/95||PU Midroller Challenger 65/95 (Wide)|
|AGCO Challenger||MT700||PU Midroller Challenger MT700 (Wide)|
|AGCO Challenger||MT800||PU Midroller Challenger MT800 (Wide)|
|John Deere||8RT||PU Midroller John Deere 8RT (Wide)|
|John Deere||9000T||PU Midroller John Deere 9000T (Wide)|
|John Deere||9RT||PU Midroller John Deere 9RT (Wide)|
GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR MIDROLLER REPLACEMENT
- More than 1/3 of the total rubber is missing around the entire midroller
- All the rubber is missing at any point all the way across the midroller
- Any flat spots are seen which may indicate midroller stopped turning
Note: you should always change midrollers & idlers in pairs to promote equal down pressure from the axle to the track.