SOLID RESILIENT TYRES
NUMA and TANTOR solid resilient tyres are specially designed to handle the demanding requirements of industry. The tyres are designed to offer consistent and reliable operation with every tyre undergoing a strict physical and chemical testing before leaving the manufacturer’s floor.
Benefit of Solid Resilient Tyres:
- Puncture-proof toughness
- Maintenance free
- Superior shock absorption for smoother driving
- Heat resistant compounds to minimise wear and tear
- High load carrying capacity
- Reduced rolling resistance
- Absolute stability
- Less downtime
- High economic operations
TY SOLID RESILIENT TYRES
Using the latest compounding technology to withstand the harshest of applications, TY Cushion Tyres produce a large variety of industry-specific tyres to fit an array of machines and suit various operating conditions. TY Cushion Tyres in a range of patterns can be seen below.
TFI specialise in all type of Forklift Tyres Australia wide.
PNEUMATIC FORKLIFT TYRES
TFI pneumatic range has been developed for heavy duty use on forklift trucks and other industrial vehicles. This line offers customers an additional range of tyres besides solid rubber and polyurethane products. All the tyres have a lug type tread pattern which provides optimal grip and traction in every condition. The cross-ply or diagonal structure further insures high stability and maximum safety. The casing is of high tensile strength cord which offers good resistance to fatigue and improves comfort.
Advantages of Pneumatic Forklift Tyres:
- Designed for heavy duty use in all applications
- Premium tread compound for maximum tyre life and wear resistance
- Extra wide tread for increased stability and traction
- Reinforced side wall for improved protection against side impacts
- Reinforced bead area that protects the wheel flanges
- Excellent ride quality