A Huge Range Of Tyres For Case Skid Steers
Backed by over a century of productivity and performance, CASE skid steer equipment is engineered with more torque and power, offering the ultimate in cab comfort. The skid steers feature increased headroom and lap-bar width, along with improved forward, side, rear and overhead visibility. The ergonomically positioned controls and industry-first side lighting mean an efficient performance at any time of day.
The skid steers also come with the DOC-Only solution to meet Tier 4 emissions regulations while delivering more power and capability within the same compact skid steer dimensions. The EZ-EH controls, Ride Control™ and other functions available in most models make it easy to quickly adapt to any task while CEGR technology increases fuel efficiency without sacrificing power.
TFI stocks an extensive range of skid steer tyres to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of your CASE machine.
Looking for other Skid Steer Tyres? Click here to see the range.
Tyres for all the Popular Case Skid Steer Models (and more)
Please note: TFI skid steer tyres are NOT limited to the following models. If your machine is not listed, please contact the team for professional advice.
- Widest in the industry, providing superior comfort
- New compact chassis
- Built with the hydraulics and lift to tackle the toughest jobs
- New heating and air conditioning systems
- Dominant member of the industry
- CEGR technology to meet Tier 4 emissions regulations
- Can run all day without refuelling due to better fuel efficiency and 96.5L fuel tank
- Perfect for the agricultural, rental and landscape markets
- Compact chassis
- Extremely low overall height, making it easy to transport with a trailer.
- New, medium-framed model offers class-leading breakout force
- EZ EH upgrade while still offering a nearly 3 ft. wide cab
- Radial-lift design
- Best-in-class torque, bucket breakout and hydraulic flow, CASE PowerStance and a radial lifting path
- Best-in-class visibility
- High engine power and best-in-class breakout force while maintaining compact skid steer loader dimensions
- Built-in serviceability along with easy accessible filters and engine fluids
- Designed with a large frame chassis
- Larger cab and a revolutionary ultra-narrow wire side-screen design
- One of the strongest, large-frame skid steers
- Vertical lifting path provides maximum reach at full height
- Superior comfort with your choice of regular, suspension or heated air-ride seats
- The geometry of the dual-arm allows the load to rise directly up offering maximum reach at full height
- Combines industry-leading tractive force and industry-leading breakout and horsepower
- This vertical-lift machine is engineered for lift-and-carry and truck loading